Please complete the form on the right and click on “order genetic analysis”. Your analysis box (blood collection set) will be sent to you by mail.
You can also visit one of our partner physicians who are all familiar with our analyses and reports. Check our partner physicians to find out more.
Please visit your doctor with your analysis kit and send the blood sample together with the completed forms (declaration of consent and order) in the enclosed envelope to our laboratory. The doctor must confirm your identity.
Please note that the order is binding on receipt of the blood sample in our laboratory.
After around 15 working days your report will be sent to your doctor. Your doctor now has the opportunity to discuss your results with you and to optimize your therapy.
In emergency cases we also offer express analyses – just contact us!
If you have ordered a PharmGenetix customer card, your doctor will hand it out to you. It gives you secure online access to your interactive Medication Check.
PharmGenetix offers many different analyses in the range of € 121- € 1800 incl. VAT. Our staff will gladly advise you to find the best product for you.
List of analyses
- PGx Total Care:Pharmacogenetic analysis for many medical fields where drugs are broken down / transported via the analyzed pathway; especially for polypharmacy patients and health care. This analysis includes: CYP2D6 (SNPing), CYP2D6 sequencing, CYP2D6-CNV, CYP2D6 allele-specificity, CYP2D6 hybrids, CYP2C19, CYP2C9, CYP3A4, CYP3A5, CYP2C8, CYP1A2, UGT1A1, UGT2B7, UGT2B15, ABCB1 (MDR1), SLCO1B1, ABCG2, HLA-A*31:01, HLA-B*15:02, HLA-B*58:01, ADR1B1, GSTP1*B, DPYD, TPMT, NAT2 and CYP2E1
- CYP2D6 Complete Cascade: CYP2D6 (SNPing), CYP2D6 (Sequencing; Introns and Exons; 5′- and 3′-UTR), CYP2D6-CNV (3D), CYP2D6 allele-specificity, CYP2D6 hybrida, CYP2D6 allele-drop-out avoidance and CYP2D6-XL-PCR
- CYP2D6: CYP2D6 (SNPing), CYP2D6 sequencing, CYP2D6-CNV and CYP2D6-XL-PCR
- Psych I: CYP2D6 (SNPing), CYP2D6 sequencing, CYP2D6-CNV, CYP2D6-XL-PCR, CYP2C19 and ABCB1 (MDR1)
- Psych II: CYP1A2, CYP2B6, CYP2C9 and CYP3A4
- Psych III: CYP3A4, CYP3A5, UGT1A1, UGT2B7 and UGT2B15
- PPI I: CYP2C19, CYP3A4, CYP3A5 and ABCB1 (MDR1)
- Statins I: CYP3A4, CYP3A5, CYP2C8, CYP2C9 and SLCO1B1
- Statins II: ABCB1, ABCG2, UGT1A1 and CYP2C19
- 1-3 single genes by choice (except CYP2D6)
The health insurance UNIQA already offers its customers the opportunity to participate in the benefits of the latest medical research advances.
For more information about our cooperation with UNIQA, please contact UNIQA directly or contact us via +43 501015 or email@example.com
For our analyses, we also pay particular attention to the steps leading up to actual genetic testing. Blood sampling and the components used in this process play a very important role in the quality of the test. The contents of our specially developed analysis kit are optimized for the collection of high-quality genomic DNA (gDNA) and allow your blood sample to be used even up to a week later (when stored at room temperature). The materials for this analysis set were developed in partnership with Sarstedt.